Tuesday 29 January 2013

About Me

This is about myself. My name is Exsa Apriansyah Ritonga. I'm often called Exsa. I was born in Samarinda on April, 29th 1993. But now, I live in Muara Enim, South Sumatera, Indonesia. I'm a student of Mining Engineering 2011 in University of Sriwijaya, South Sumatera. I ever studied in Elementary School No. 18 Muara Enim, Junior High School No. 1 Muara Enim, and Senior High School No. 1 Muara Enim.
I have so many dreams, mottos, and motivations. But the important one of my motivation is " Hanya kepada-Mu hamba menyembah dan hanya kepada-Mu lah hamba memohon pertolongan.
Dan sesungguhnya kami hanyalah meminjam ilmu pengetahuan dari-Mu dan hanya kepada-Mu lah semua akan kembali."
Ok I think that all about me which I can tell for you. I hope my blog can help you to get information or some positive one.

No comments :

Post a Comment